Dallas to Phoenix (help needed) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to bring back a trailer from Dallas and Uhaul is the only company that I can find that will allow the rental vehicle to tow a non-rental trailer. Does anybody have any suggestions or experience renting one way and towing a personal trailer?

I need to bring back a trailer from Dallas and Uhaul is the only company that I can find that will allow the rental vehicle to tow a non-rental trailer. Does anybody have any suggestions or experience renting one way and towing a personal trailer?

hertz and enterprise have some full size trucks that you can tow with, I think you'll just need to make sure the thing has a receiver before you drive away. I wouldn't worry about giving them details on what you plan on doing with it

$700 from Hertz and $800 from uhaul, I guess I am going to have to drive to the moon/dallas and back.
Enterprise suck as they advertise one-way rentals but dont actually offer it.

If your timeline isn’t to tight, I’d look into hiring a hauler. I had a Model A hauled from Canada to where I was stationed in Southern Georgia for under $600. I’d have to imagine, even with a decade of inflation, that it’ll be under $700 from Dallas to PHX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom