SOLD Dallas, Texas: Baselined Clean 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser (Not 3x locked) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
This truck has been a Texas truck its entire life so the truck is rust free and frame is clean underneath. It is technically a three owner truck. The first owner was the second owner's son in law. The son in law then sold the truck to the gentleman that I bought the truck from who owned it for 20+ years. Overall, it's a very clean truck with all original body panels, paint and glass and is in very good condition for its age. There are two small dents adjacent to the rear tail light (PO had brush guards installed) and a dent in the driver's ride rear bumper corner. There's also a narrow strip of rust on the hood (the PO had a wind deflector installed and that trapped moisture underneath it). In the last four months its been baselined and then some.

Nearly everything works as it should with respect to the lights, radio, power windows, etc. as they should with the exception of the "D" in cluster and the rear door actuators stopped working recently. Also, the previous owner installed a decoupler for the rear driveshaft to tow it behind his RV. That component is still on the truck, but everything in the driveline works just as it should - just mentioning this in the interest of full disclosure.

The truck went through a baselining that included a full front axle rebuild (details below) and all mechanical work was done in the last 4 months/200 miles. I recently swapped out the original leather seats for a complete set of manual cloth seats in matching grey.

It comes with a clean Texas title, clean CarFax report and invoices/receipts for the mechanical work. I did most of the detailing and misc cosmetic work. I will take additional photos later this week of the underside, interior, etc. I'm currently selling the leather seats, but they can be included with the sale.

Asking $19,900

Best way to reach me is email: hubertotlik at gmail dot com

• Front axle rebuild including wheel bearings, drive flanges, seals, gaskets, steering knuckle bearings, etc.
  • New Valve cover gasket, distributor cap o-ring, oil pan seal, oil pump cover o-ring, and crankshaft seal
  • New rear liftgate/cargo area weather strip
  • New spark plugs, spark plug wires and distributor cap and rotor
  • New A/C compressor, A/C receiver drier and R-134A A/C service
  • New power steering pump, vane pump o-ring, power steering return line and high pressure line
  • Front, center and rear differential fluid service
  • New upper and lower coolant hoses and coolant flush
  • New drive belts (alternator, power steering and
  • New sway bar bushings
  • PHH done (gates hose with constant torque fittings)
  • Slee/OME stock height suspension kit including OME steering stabilizer
  • Fifteen52 Analog HD 16x7.5 ET0 wheels in Asphalt Black (OEM wheels will come with the truck)
  • 255/85/16 (33") Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx tires
  • Three step paint correction
  • Total interior detail including shampooing of all floor mats and leather
  • Recently swapped out leather seats for manual cloth seats in grey cloth (the cloth seats are in very good condition and include the 3rd row)

LC.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be anxiously awaiting new pictures -

Interior, Engine, Undercarriage. As many as possible.

VIN# for carfax.

Do you have maintenance records?

Thanks

I'll be anxiously awaiting new pictures -

Interior, Engine, Undercarriage. As many as possible.

VIN# for carfax.

Do you have maintenance records?

Thanks

Sorry for the delay, photos can be seen here: FZJ80 photos

Feel free to email me and I will send you the carfax report - it's current as of Dec 8 of this year and includes all the work listed above.

I have records for all of the work that I've done; the truck did not come with any maintenance records, but the carfax captures the work that was done by the PO.

Last edited:
Forgot to include this, but I also had a compression test and leakdown done:

Compression test results
#1 - 170psi
#2 - 172psi
#3 - 175psi
#4 - 170psi
#5 - 172psi
#6 - 177psi

Leakdown results
#1 - 15%
#2 - 13%