Dallas TEXAS 3fe and auto trans for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just picked up an 88 fj62 and Im planning on going gm engine and 4l60e with it. So, I need to sell the engine/tranny that are in the truck right now.

The transmission is in great shape and shifted smooth. I have only driven the truck about 15 miles from the sellers house to my shop. The engine has good compression and it starts easily but it stumbles a little. Im pretty sure the big hole in the air tube after the maf has something to do with it :) The previous owner didnt know much about vehicles and just tried to saran wrap it closed.

Anyway, im looking to get 750 for the trans and engine together. I wont seperate the two unless I have buyers for both. I can deliver for a small fee to anywhere in the DFW area. My shop is in Fort Worth. The engine is still in the truck right now so I can start it for you but its very close to getting pulled.

254 two zero 5 86 zero 8 is my number if you would like to set up something. Or just pm me here.

Thanks for looking :)

I will post pics asap. I thought I had some but I apparently didnt save them correctly :(

207967_203159593041661_100000428645888_671471_1307529_n.jpg

197205_203378736353080_100000428645888_672424_5467942_n.jpg

only pics I have so far.. sorry.. I will post up pics of the engine and the mileage later. Also, the truck was owned by well mannered folk and had stock tires and wheels till two days ago.. so, it hasnt been abused :)

Okay, price is now 850 for the engine and tranny picked up in Fort Worth TX

Comes with brand new alternator and brand new plugs and wires.

I need this thing gone. It takes up too much space.

Still for sale

comes with brand new:
sparkplugs
plug wires
alternator
fuel filter
Fuel pump

Let me know if your interested. I know someone
needs a spare drivetrain

Miles on them? I may want to keep a spare around. Thanks, Mike

Interested in just the tranny? How much? Pics?

got a question why did you go from $750 to $850 ? did you mean to lower the asking price or did you mean to raise it? i know a guy that needs the trans if you end up parting & if you do pm me with a price.

Increase in price probably due to upgrade / install of new parts noted in the posts after the initial ad. Just guessing.

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom