For Sale Dallas, 4 Speed transmission, PTO transfer case, and winch PTO (individually selling or all together) from a 1975 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1975 Transmission and transfer case w/PTO for a winch for sale (or parted out individually) 4 speed transmission I also have the winch too for anyone wanting a factory ramsey winch that runs of the PTO transfer case All runs according to the guy I bought it from he owned it for 18 years or so. He said he put 5,000 miles on it. Don PM me if you have any questions...

Here are the prices on the internet for similar part: then you can see my prices.
FJ40 PTO WINCH ORIGINAL TOYOTA LAND CRUISER EQUIPMENT 1958-1984 | eBay $1500 for winch only ..........................I will sell mine for $350 OBO

FJParts.com Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40, FJ45, FJ55, FJ25 and FJ60 Transmission $1350 for 4 speed and transfer case ..............................I will sell mine $750 w/o PTO (With PTO add $395) OBO

PTO transfer drive shaft and transfer case linkage is $650....................I will sell mine for $395 OBO

IMG_0945.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

Last edited:
I was referring to the PTO that bolts up the transfer case.

It is a formality to post prices on item you sell on sell on mud.

KevO

fair enough here are the prices on the internet:
FJ40 PTO WINCH ORIGINAL TOYOTA LAND CRUISER EQUIPMENT 1958-1984 | eBay $1500 for winch only ..........................I will sell mine for $350

FJParts.com Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40, FJ45, FJ55, FJ25 and FJ60 Transmission $1350 for 4 speed and transfer case ..............................I will sell mine $750 w/o PTO (With PTO add $395)

PTO transfer drive shaft and transfer case linkage is $650....................I will sell mine for $395

What's funny......I would have taken [a whole lot less].......when I did not know the selling price of them was going for......Thanks for shaming me into looking it up!

fair enough here are the prices on the internet:
FJ40 PTO WINCH ORIGINAL TOYOTA LAND CRUISER EQUIPMENT 1958-1984 | eBay $1500 for winch only ..........................I will sell mine for $350

FJParts.com Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40, FJ45, FJ55, FJ25 and FJ60 Transmission $1350 for 4 speed and transfer case ..............................I will sell mine $750 w/o PTO (With PTO add $395)

PTO transfer drive shaft and transfer case linkage is $650....................I will sell mine for $395

What's funny......I would have taken [a whole lot less].......when I did not know the selling price of them was going for......Thanks for shaming me into looking it up!
Hi,

Are these still available? If so, would you consider shipping to Northern Cal? Thank you.

George

Your slave deck /winch is not a Toyota winch. ITs a Ramsey. not original as stated in your price comparison....Yes mounted on a FJ40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom