SOLD Dallas - 2013 GX460 - Lifted - 35s - Trail Ready - All maintenance done! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX460
Mileage
Color
SIlver
Outside Link
https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/d/dallas-overlanding-lexus-gx460-gx/7208939252.html
Highlights-

2013 GX 460 - Sport
No accident history
ZERO RUST
Just rolled 89K miles
Push button start
Bluetooth
Nav
Ventilated/heated front seats
Heated rear seats
3 Row HVAC
$29,000

Modifications:
* Total Chaos stock length lower control arms (Installed at ~ 80K miles)
* Dobinsons MRA (MRR) 3 way Adjustable shocks (Long travel rears + extended travel fronts) Heavy front springs, Icon Progressive load "Overland" rear springs. (Installed @ ~86k miles)
* SPC upper control arms (Installed @ ~ 75k miles)
* Metal Tech rear bump stop extensions (Installed @ ~86k miles)
* Metal Tech extended rear brake lines (Installed @ ~86k miles)
* Treaty Oak Offroad KDSS spacers (front spacer is not currently installed but will include)
* Southern Style Offroad bolt-on kdss rock sliders
*(5) matching OEM Sequoia wheels & (5) matching 315/70R17 (35"s) Nitto Ridge Grapplers with at LEAST 75% tread left
* 1.25" hub centric wheels spacers
* Twin ARB air compressor mounted in engine bay with Rago Fabrication mount & hardwired in using the Rago OEM style Toyota switch
* Detours of Maine fold down rear tire carrier
* Drop in 5K HIDs
* 3K (amber) H11 LED headlight bulbs for the fog lights
* No name window rain guards
* Window tint is less than 6 months old
* 3rd row seats removed & custom flat platform built (See pics - This was done by me and took a ton of time) I will include the 3rd row seats if the buyer wishes. It would be a very simple process of removing the platform to reinstall the seats if wanted.
* All-weather floor mats front/rear (the fronts were taken out for the pics to show how clean the carpet is underneath)
* ARB rear diff breather

@ 88.5K miles the truck received;
Radiator flush
Transmission flush
Transfer case flush
Front/rear differential flush
Oil/filter change
Drivers side front CV axle replacement (Original boot tore)
Tire rotation
New AGM battery in Sep' 2020 ($160)
I also have a full set of NGK laser or iridium (can't remember) plugs to be installed. Have not done these yet and I may not get to them. Another ~$90 of new parts for the purchaser.

(Very) short list of Cons:
* The dampening adjustment knobs for the front shocks are not installed. The shocks will need to be at least partially removed/dropped down to get these installed as they screw into the top stem which is inaccessible while the shock is installed.
* Passenger side mirror blinker is cracked. You can't see the crack but it does condensate. Still functions 100% (see craigslist pics)
* I **think** the starter may be going out or possibly just dirty. It makes a bit of extra noise on cold start-ups. The truck has never failed to start and there is no extra noise on warm start-ups.

Truck still averages 14 - 16mpg mixed driving. I made almost 19 going back and forth to Colorado in September this year. The truck does have a couple small dings here and there (door dings, no trail damage) along with some light (In my humble opinion and I am pretty OCD) pinstriping from trails. There is a rather large scratch along the bottom of the rear passenger door from the PO (See pics in craigslist link). Windshield was replaced right after I bought the truck in April 2018', however there is a new (small) star in the glass on the very edge of the passenger side from the Colorado trip.

I wanted something that would be comfy like a caddy, take me almost anywhere I wanted to go and look cool doing it. This GX does those things perfectly all the while pulling more sausage than your mom in high school.
This rig needs nothing except a new owner and maybe a roof rack!
Don't lowball me and feel free to ask any questions that were not covered in the description. You'll be hard pressed to find another GX with this mileage in this condition ++ all the mods for less than what I am asking. Oh yeah, + the labor costs.
Thanks!

- Tyler
(972) 921-9308

IMG-8606.jpg

IMG-8964.jpg

IMG-9098.jpg

IMG-9115.jpg

IMG-8051.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom