SOLD Dallas 2008 Land Cruiser 182k Miles - CLEAN! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
Selling our family's 2008 Land Cruiser 200 series with 182k miles. Gray/Gray. We are the 2nd owner and it's been a Texas truck for 7 years. Previous owner was in Kansas. It's been an amazing vehicle for our family. Great on road trips and hauling the boat. I've never had any mechanical issues. Had the 4 wheel drive inspected and serviced by the Toyota dealership in Plano last year. It's in great condition inside and out with only surface rust on seams in the carriage and a few minor interior cosmetic issues that can likely be cleaned. No accidents or work that needs to be done. I had some door dings pulled and replaced the rear bumper this year due to someone bumping it in a parking lot. Clean title in hand. This vehicle has taken great care of our family, but since we also have an LX, we just don't need two large SUVs. I tried to convince the wife to sell the LX and keep the Cruiser, but lost that battle. But these funds will go towards something fun for me.

Lots of photos and videos here, along with the Carfax report:

IMG_6244.JPG

IMG_6243.JPG

IMG_6245.JPG

IMG_6264.JPG

IMG_6262.JPG

Last edited:
Wish it was different color, nice truck GLWS!

Outstanding listing, great photos and even video walkthrough. Should be set as an example to other sellers. Good luck with your sale, beautiful truck given it is almost 12 years old.

Solid truck and price, but from the google drive pictures it appears you need a radiator replacement?

Solid truck and price, but from the google drive pictures it appears you need a radiator replacement?

Thank you! I could be wrong, but I don't think it needs a radiator replacement. The cap broke off a while back and it took me a while to order the replacement part. Coolant was splashing out while the cap was missing. Once the new cap was installed, she runs great and I haven't had to top off the coolant. I've never cleaned the engine compartment. Probably should have done that before taking the photos.

Outstanding listing, great photos and even video walkthrough. Should be set as an example to other sellers. Good luck with your sale, beautiful truck given it is almost 12 years old.
Thank you very much! I really can't take all the credit. We have a social media manager friend who helped with the photos and video.

The truck has been great to us. I really hate to see it leave. We've had it for over 7 years and put about 90k miles on it.

Thank you! I could be wrong, but I don't think it needs a radiator replacement. The cap broke off a while back and it took me a while to order the replacement part. Coolant was splashing out while the cap was missing. Once the new cap was installed, she runs great and I haven't had to top off the coolant. I've never cleaned the engine compartment. Probably should have done that before taking the photos.
Ah that makes more sense! Glad to hear! Monday bump for a solid Cruiser.

Thank you very much! I really can't take all the credit. We have a social media manager friend who helped with the photos and video.

The truck has been great to us. I really hate to see it leave. We've had it for over 7 years and put about 90k miles on it.
HI, nice LC! Just to be sure, there is not a lift on this truck, correct? How old are the tires? I'm in Grapevine, what part of Dallas are you in? Thanks in advance,

HI, nice LC! Just to be sure, there is not a lift on this truck, correct? How old are the tires? I'm in Grapevine, what part of Dallas are you in? Thanks in advance,
Thanks! No lift. Tires are a few years old. It's probably getting to be about that time to replace them. I'm in Far North Dallas. 75248.

Thanks! No lift. Tires are a few years old. It's probably getting to be about that time to replace them. I'm in Far North Dallas. 75248.
Do all 4 tires match? Would you please reply with tread depth measurements?
Also, any info on the accident that is listed on the carfax? Thank you very much,

Do all 4 tires match? Would you please reply with tread depth measurements?
Also, any info on the accident that is listed on the carfax? Thank you very much,

I believe all 4 match, but will have to double-check. As for the Carfax minor damage report, someone bumped the rear bumper in a parking lot last year. So I had the rear bumper replaced.

That factory clear glass looks so good and complements how clean the cruiser is. Glws

Just as a heads up, Looks like your radiator is about to give out. Hairline crack on top in the typical spot.

Best of luck on sale though. Wish it was not a former Kansas truck.

Screen Shot 2022-08-31 at 6.17.10 PM.png

Someone said good price? For the life of me I can’t see anywhere in the add where a price is indicated?

Likely me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom