For Sale Dallas: 2001 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Outside Link
https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/d/anna-toyota-land-cruiser-loaded-33s/7265087855.html
***No affiliation***

2001 Toyota Land Cruiser, 133,500 miles, asking $15,500. Ditch the wheel/tire combo and it'll make for a clean 100 build.

I saw this listing yesterday and wanted to see what others thought about the price. What should I be asking for to determine if the asking price is justified

High book is around $13K. That said if you're looking at Cruisers then you understand they often times sell above book. It'll def need new wheels and tires so factor that in. If it checks out in person and is close to its portrayed condition in the pics I'd be shooting for $12,500-13,000 personally. It's becoming damn near impossible to find a clean, low mile 100 these days.

High book is around $13K. That said if you're looking at Cruisers then you understand they often times sell above book. It'll def need new wheels and tires so factor that in. If it checks out in person and is close to its portrayed condition in the pics I'd be shooting for $12,500-13,000 personally. It's becoming damn near impossible to find a clean, low mile 100 these days.
Thank you for your feedback. You mention tires and wheels. Is that due to the condition or something else?

At that relatively low miles and assuming it's as clean as described and no rust, I'd say it's priced 1300-1500 too high, which is basically the cost of 4 BFG KO2's on 18" OEM LC rims.

I think he's revised the original listing description. When I got the CL listing alert it read "...undercarriage rust PRESENT...". His caps/emphasis not mine. Also mentioned "no body panel rust." As per usual, if still considering, ask seller for undercarriage pics to assess rust, leaks, etc.

Tires and wheels are not only ugly but all wrong for that vehicle. That damn west coast stance BS is prevalent amongst the younger crowd, absolutely worthless setup and ride. That said, if they don't bother you then rock on, I guess lol.

The ad was taken down. I had asked for additional pictures and maintenance records but never heard back. Probably sold

Tires and wheels are not only ugly but all wrong for that vehicle. That damn west coast stance BS is prevalent amongst the younger crowd, absolutely worthless setup and ride. That said, if they don't bother you then rock on, I guess lol.
got ya. I guess I will learn over time. At this point I could not tell the difference but would love to get your opinion on a thread or anything you suggest that can give me some of that knowledge and info. Thanks for your patience

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom