For Sale DALLAS, 1985 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER LJ 70, 4X4 DIESEL, LEFT HAND DRIVE, 170,325 MILES (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1985 TOYOTA L J 70 FOR SALE, IMPORTED ABOUT 7 YEARS AGO AND SOLD TO A GENTELMAN IN COLORADO, HE MOVED TO MISSISIPI SOME TIME AGO AND PARKED IT IN STORAGE AND SOLD IT AN YEAR AGO TO A GENTELMAN IN FRISCO TX. IT IS A 1985 LEFT HAND DRIVE WITH A SECOND GENERATION 2LT SWAPPED IN IT BY THE LAST OWNER IN EUROPE, 4X4 , DIESEL, 274,204 KILOMETER WHICH EQUALS TO 170,382 MILES. I DROVE IT AROUND ON THE STREET AND GRAVEL ROADS ALSO TOOK IT ON THE FREEWAYSAND RUNS FINE UP TO THE LIMIT OF 75 MPH BUT 65 MPH IS THE COMFORT ZONE FOR A 2LT. RECENTLY REPLACED, FILTER AND OIL, BRAKE BOOSTER FROM A FJ 80, FINAL WORDS : RECENTLY HAD A CUSTOM PAINT JOB PERFORMED FROM A COLLISION CENTER IN DALLAS WITH FIVE STARS GOOGLE RATING AND ALSO HAD SOME NECESSARY UPHOLSTRY WORK DONE. I HAVE SET A FIX PRICE HOWEVER I AM OPEN TO RECEIVE A REASONABLE OFFERS. PLEASE REVIEW ALL DETAILS IN THE PICTURES PRIOR TO MAKING AN OFFER. THANK YOU
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

List your price. It’s the rules.

If you want to sell here list a price or take it somewhere else please.

First time on IH8, don't know how to edit post, asking 32,500.00

Looking forward to it , customs just pulled my container for physical inspection , sure would be nice to be in the clouds now .

Good luck with the sale , I sold that cruiser twice now.
LOL

Customs wanted to do physical inspection on a 40 foot container that arrived 3 weeks ago.

They charged me $255 for the exam. Container released today.

I hope they dont stress you out and release your container as soon as possible..
You got lucky , in Houston they have a backlog and it costs around 200$ per day for container and chassis rental , add the unloading and storage fees and this can get bad fast ...... and this is only if they don’t have any remarks and don’t see anything they don’t like. My customs broker warned me that depending which department requested the inspection this could take up to a month !

You got lucky , in Houston they have a backlog and it costs around 200$ per day for container and chassis rental , add the unloading and storage fees and this can get bad fast ...... and this is only if they don’t have any remarks and don’t see anything they don’t like. My customs broker warned me that depending which department requested the inspection this could take up to a month !
This is really bad. I hope they take it easy on you.
You are right about all these charges.. I have been through it a few times. I hate containers..

This is really bad. I hope they take it easy on you.
You are right about all these charges.. I have been through it a few times. I hate containers..

x2 on that.

FYI customs does not charge for anything other than duty. It’s 100% the shipper. Even if you get secondary inspections and xrays. Been there done that and spoken to more than one customs supervisor. Be glad you are only dealing with hundreds of dollars. Shippers can easily take you for thousands and you have zero say in the matter.

Oh ya, and what Tony said. 👍

Cheers

x2 on that.

FYI customs does not charge for anything other than duty. It’s 100% the shipper. Even if you get secondary inspections and xrays. Been there done that and spoken to more than one customs supervisor. Be glad you are only dealing with hundreds of dollars. Shippers can easily take you for thousands and you have zero say in the matter.

Oh ya, and what Tony said. 👍

Cheers
The xrays and vacsis exams are happening almost everytime the last few years in Europe , now it is here in Houston so we are talking physical examination so that means unloading the whole thing , worst thing is that the wharehouses that are authorized to do this have a big backlog so at 200$ a day and a waiting list that can easily go up to a month this is gonna hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom