Da Pipe: LCL - Toyx4 Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
mntoyx4.com
Woody--

Is this run up for semi-public consumption? When is it? Rumor has it Alex has set-up the event thru you. Just looking for details.

Send private if needed.

fully public comsumption IMO...October 4-5th, 2003 at McCaslin. (Lakewood, WI area)

Just sent my club newsletter today with the poop on it. I intend to arrive about 8pm Friday, wheel Sat light, and Sun run "what little" dumb stuff there is there....hope to open a new rock trail over the 4th of July tho. (I winched the maiden run 3 times in there...no set lines yet tho)

Need more details? post up!

Open to Toyx4's, LCL'ers, and pretty much anyone else that arrives.

"hope to open a new rock trail over the 4th of July tho. (I winched the maiden run 3 times in there...no set lines yet tho)

Need more details? post up!"

Would be interested in checking this rock trail over on the 4th. I plan on being up there between 8-10 am on sat. spending the nite and leaving sunday. Any set time you are going to check it out? Later

http://www.ih8mud.com/photos/2003-10-04_McCaslin/

I didn't get many pics, spend too much time spotting!

Great day to be out....cool but nice, trails were fun. Had a good sized group, wide variety of rigs. Hopefully, more pics show up than the few I took!

Woody, What's up with the dog?

Dave/Alex's dog, chilly day, laid down for a rest, Dave felt it needed a blanket....

spoiled puppy! lol

I wish I could have made it. I'm working 2 jobs now so my wife can do the whole master degree thing. I had to beg and plead tonight to get the 18th off so I can do the Toy's for Tot's run in Rochester.

Here's some pics tho...
(edit) photo's courtesy of Mike Hogan.

Alex, Dave and the FJZ75
post-7-1065652290.jpg

Mike Hogan
post-7-1065652645.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom