SOLD Cylinder Head Heater Hose Fitting for 74 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Had my F1.5 engine rebuilt and left the fitting on the Cylinder Head, but it was not returned with the engine. They are not able to locate it, so I am without one. Re-posting here in Classifieds after inappropriately posting to the FJ40 Tech Forum yesterday. Anyone have one of these by chance?:
Heater Hose Fitting on Cylinder Head 2.jpg
Heater Hose Fitting on Cylinder Head.jpg

If Cims doesn't have what you need, this OEM unit might work, Toyota part 87251-30200. Here it is installed on my 2F.

1621389572266.png

1621389656683.png

Cims - That's the ticket! How much do you want for it? Sure appreciate you finding one! Tried to PM you, but it says your InBox is full...
GA Architect - This option WILL work if I remove my Smog Pump. I see the approach in the pic from Cims. Not sure I want to go that direction. Either of you know what the Smog Pump "injector" thread is? Thinking about bolt plugs... I'm suspicious it is some odd plumbing thread vs. a metric bolt thread, though.

Thanks to both of you.

Cims - That's the ticket! How much do you want for it? Sure appreciate you finding one! Tried to PM you, but it says your InBox is full...
GA Architect - This option WILL work if I remove my Smog Pump. I see the approach in the pic from Cims. Not sure I want to go that direction. Either of you know what the Smog Pump "injector" thread is? Thinking about bolt plugs... I'm suspicious it is some odd plumbing thread vs. a metric bolt thread, though.

Thanks to both of you.
I have no idea about the smog pump. Does $25 plus shipping sound ok?

I’ll get it off tomorrow. It might fit in a small flat rate box. If not there is another box that’s a little bigger than the small flat rate box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom