? Cylinder gap for coil on plug bracket 1fzfe anyone? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I am getting platinum racing to make a new bracket to fit Coil on plug for my new haltech elite 2500 ECU project.

He would like to know the gap between cylinders so that he canake me a bracket. Does anyone know the dimensions (I do not trust myself to get it correct).? Any one have a drawing with dimentions that could help him manufacture one? My 1fzfe is from a 1994.

I would imagine the throttle body may make for a tight fit btw.

Oh, I also found a bracket from a mob called Spartan performance in western Australia but plazma racing make good stuff.

Anyone have any thoughts, cautions, etc?
Thx,
zzz

What is wrong with the current coil location? It's out in space away from everything, under the master cylinder, attached to the front of the left shock tower.

The left side of the block is fairly busy, with plugs and fuel lines and oil filter and whatnot.
The right side is where all the heat is.
(When viewed from operators position)

He wants to fit coil on plugs.

What is wrong with the current coil location? It's out in space away from everything, under the master cylinder, attached to the front of the left shock tower.

The left side of the block is fairly busy, with plugs and fuel lines and oil filter and whatnot.
The right side is where all the heat is.
(When viewed from operators position)

Buy the Spartan one, don't reinvent the wheel. It is a nice piece.

Hi, I am getting platinum racing to make a new bracket to fit Coil on plug for my new haltech elite 2500 ECU project.

He would like to know the gap between cylinders so that he canake me a bracket. Does anyone know the dimensions (I do not trust myself to get it correct).? Any one have a drawing with dimentions that could help him manufacture one? My 1fzfe is from a 1994.

I would imagine the throttle body may make for a tight fit btw.

Oh, I also found a bracket from a mob called Spartan performance in western Australia but plazma racing make good stuff.

Anyone have any thoughts, cautions, etc?
Thx,
zzz

Oh! that makes more sense. Thank you.

Roger that. Will do. Thx
Self hijack of my thread here.

Hey Scott,
Heading down the gtx3582r gen II with 6boost manifold and 14psi turbosmart waste gate.

I think you have played with Haltech from memory. I think I will use their new transmission control features in my elite 2500 rather than go with the wholesale auto TCU kit($3k fitted). So going full stand alone but a little worried as the A442F looks like it has not been done before.

I wondered if U or others could offer some advice or warnings? I will be using a tuner (justengimamagement) that had success doing the A343 on the haltech. Is the A442F (ECT) trans likely to be easier/harder?

Will my dash a problem getting working?
Any other issues U could think of for the unsuspecting? Is there a good benifits over using the wholesale auto TCU? Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom