For Sale Bluetooth Stereo 100% Hidden, only takes up the space of a dash knob! (Custom knob included) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

From my understanding, you want to apply switched power (probably acc) and not go directly from the battery. Of course you also want a fuse between power and the Bluetooth device too...
Thx, might just upgrade my fuse box to the later version to give me more options and fuses built in or just add a separate marine fuse box in my globe box to add my new 8274 winch too

s-l1600.jpg

71Hqj0AfCUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
@NYIronPig On later models, it is on the 'wiper' circuit, and such, it also works when the column switch in on 'acc.' If you need to add an ignition-on circuit, then use the coil/idle-cut as a relay switch loaded source. It would be a good relay project, along with maybe the beginning of an Toyota H4, or generic brand, relay-switched headlight upgrade from the positive terminal, getting power off of the battery with no permanent mods to the original harness. I'd look into fuse taps if you need to jump onto the wiper position. 200w is 16+amps in 12V !, so I'd consider a relay trigger to keep the crusty old wiper wires from getting hot.

Hello all!

Please Do NOT wire directly to the battery.
As I mentioned earlier, even when these are switched off, they still drain a tiny amount of power.
If your not driving daily, it may drain the battery.

Just a warning... :)

A quick update for everyone.

two new knob designs are now available.

One is based on 81 and newer (seen on some Non-USA models / others?) and the other based on the later model FAN PULL style.

I shall name them "Late Aussie" and "Late PULL" styles.

And thanks to everyone who has ordered one or more! The interest has been phenomenal! People from outside of MUD have been PMing me... I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

new knobs 2 nov 21.png
new knobs Nov 21.png

I have designed and built a totally new stereo solution for your 40 series. (or any other car/truck) It only takes up the space of an in dash switch!

This is a Bluetooth only, dash mounted, 100watt, little powerhouse!

Hooking it up is easy. Supply 12v (it can take 5-24v) switched power. I recommend running it off your stock radio fused line.

It has a two speaker connection block and cones with the correct power adapter cable.

The best part (for me) is it comes with one of my custom knobs pre-installed.

I have three (see below for additional ideas) knob designs. One is pictured below. The other says TUNES Written on it. I can also do one that says RADIO if you like.

Believe me this thing thumps!

I have 6 of these for sale at $149.00 each. which includes the knob of course.

Please PM me if interested.

Pictures give you an idea of the size of this thing...

View attachment 2792886View attachment 2792887View attachment 2792888View attachment 2792889
IMG_5300.jpeg
IMG_5302.jpeg
Here is my random colection of current knobs. I guess the head light/windshield knob would make the most sense for the bluetooth knob. Any thoughts on the duel fuel tank selector?

Still selling these? Any in stock and ready to go?
Yes I am, but nothing is in stock at the moment. I am building them as orders come in, and I am not caught up yet. Probably won’t get caught up for a little while.

I have been a little surprised by the demand but I’m glad people are finding a solution for audio.

The 2.1 solution (left | right | subwoofer) will likely be a non-knob install. Theres no solution out there that’s small enough to work. And the minimum amount of knobs are three.

So here’s a question for you folks. Does anyone think a “send in your ashtray” and have me do the mods is a viable option?

Im still mulling how to best solve this puzzle. There is one possibility where I “stack” 2 or three modules and have the extra knobs be accessible from below the dash, and the main volume knob be mounted normally. All of these options are time consuming and I’m thinking not very cost friendly.

Anyway, thanks for all the interest and questions. And for those still waiting for your order, please know I’m going my fastest to catch up, and or finish the customization that was requested.

Yes I am, but nothing is in stock at the moment. I am building them as orders come in, and I am not caught up yet. Probably won’t get caught up for a little while.

I have been a little surprised by the demand but I’m glad people are finding a solution for audio.

The 2.1 solution (left | right | subwoofer) will likely be a non-knob install. Theres no solution out there that’s small enough to work. And the minimum amount of knobs are three.

So here’s a question for you folks. Does anyone think a “send in your ashtray” and have me do the mods is a viable option?

Im still mulling how to best solve this puzzle. There is one possibility where I “stack” 2 or three modules and have the extra knobs be accessible from below the dash, and the main volume knob be mounted normally. All of these options are time consuming and I’m thinking not very cost friendly.

Anyway, thanks for all the interest and questions. And for those still waiting for your order, please know I’m going my fastest to catch up, and or finish the customization that was requested.
Any update on my 200W version? Paid you back on Oct. 3 and still have not received.

Any update on my 200W version? Paid you back on Oct. 3 and still have not received.
Hey there... I responded to your PM.

It was my bad as I was confused with the multiple PMs. I’ll be sure to get you taken care of! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom