cvc tech inspection 09 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
thank you to the Brassfields for opening up thier homes(s) to us,thanks also goes out to jerry and jerome for climbing in /under / around all the rigs that made it out!:cheers:

the lookn jeromes face started the day off right when he looked at my spare tire!lol
enfoy the pics...
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

we all teched each others rigs.... then rolled the into the shop for final inspection!
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG

more...
7.JPG
8.JPG
10.JPG

almost done with inspections ....trime to eat!!!!!!
11.JPG
9.JPG

thank you to the Brassfields for opening up thier homes(s) to us,thanks also goes out to jerry and jerome for climbing in /under / around all the rigs that made it out!:cheers:

X2

Thanks to everyone that made the time to come out

Great day, and lots of fun.

Just glad theres no picture of those 2 guys hugging

it s call time and a place ....those will come out...lol

It was our pleasure we had a great time:hillbilly: now let's get those rigs ready for CALICO!!!

Thank you Brassfield's, Trevor and I had a great time also, sorry to have spooked the black dog didn't want him to have to sit inside all day. I think because of inspections like this I can feel safer about takin' my family off road in this 32 year old rig and appreciate all you have shared with me. Jerome and Jerry I hope your backs weren't to sore the next day, look forward to CALICO!!!! Thanx again, nice pix Hudy.

Thanks Brassfields and also to everyone who attended, I thought everything went very well and you all made my job very easy.
Again thanks to all for a successful event.
Jerome

Looks like it was a lot of fun. I was planning on going, but one more snow run was too tempting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom