Cutting & Welding in April! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
Hey guys! So I met a fella called Ryan Apple on one of the many pages I follow on FB. He drives a 40 Series and is a professional welder/fabricator. He will be coming to my place in early-to-mid April to help me work on the body panels and maybe some heavier welding on my frame as well. He has offered to teach and help at the same time. If anyone else is interested in coming over to learn/help, please let me know. Ryan is recently unemployed and he doesn't know it, but I plan on paying for his time and expertise. If you come, I'd ask that perhaps you pitch in to help him and his little family out. Not mandatory, just a suggestion.

Here's a pic of Ryan's 40. He lives in Auburn.

If he is bringing a better welder I could use his services. And would be willing to pay the going rate. That skin welder you have wouldn't work on my issue.

If he is bringing a better welder I could use his services. And would be willing to pay the going rate. That skin welder you have wouldn't work on my issue.

He is bringing his kit with him. he has a 120/230 input welder with gas hookups. I am planning on poaching my wife's dryer outlet for the festivities.

I'll post official dates/times for everyone so you all can come if you want. As always, food and beverages will be provided and our house is kid and wife friendly ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom