Cutting down rear elocker axle shafts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Redgrrr

I have a problem with 40s
Threads
Website
dakotacruisers.com
I know there is a thread documenting this but I can’t find it.. I’ve even linked it in the past for others looking for it...I’ve tried every combo of words I can think of google wise. This mod is for when you break a inner axle near the diff and the broken axle part expands and you can’t get it out.

I’m in the middle of getting my truck regeared to 5:29s and while I’m waiting for my third member to get done I wanted to get them cut.

Any help would be appreciated.

I know there is a thread documenting this but I can’t find it.. I’ve even linked it in the past for others looking for it...I’ve tried every combo of words I can think of google wise. This mod is for when you break a inner axle near the diff and the broken axle part expands and you can’t get it out.

I’m in the middle of getting my truck regeared to 5:29s and while I’m waiting for my third member to get done I wanted to get them cut.

Any help would be appreciated.

Search terms used: cutting splines

I think this is what you're looking for

Attachments

• Axleshaft_dimensions (1) (1).pdf
    565.2 KB · Views: 50
So it’s just the passenger side? I remember it being both side you cut down?? Thank you both for replying. I’ll have to do some more research.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom