cut and turn on the East Coast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know somebody willing to cut and turn an axle in the Maryland or Virginia area? Also looking for a set of stock springs, 4" Alcans are going to be too tall for SOA.

Cut and Turn

Ill do it for you... well for practice anyhow! Been thinking about doing that too!! So I figure we could "f" yours up and then do mine!
Seriously I'd like to help if your gonna do it yourself.

Im currently living in Harrisonburg but now work in Chantilly... yeah yeah I know... and yes it is 110 miles one way! ah well.

Felix... how come I didnt hear about the swap on saturday? Wish I had made plans to stay up in the city this weekend!!!

BTW You wanna come back down to h-burg afterwards and help me sand and paint my doors?

Peace Neal

Oh and WTF MUD is blocked from my computer at work!!!!!!

Neal, I figured I was hassling people enough about it and that you H-burg guys would catch it in the Events Section. Sorry. If you drive to Chantilly to work every day, you should have no problem coming up to Fairfax tomorrow!

Edit: Sorry for the hi-jack

Last edited:
RUfj40crazy said:
Ill do it for you... well for practice anyhow! Been thinking about doing that too!! So I figure we could "f" yours up and then do mine!
Seriously I'd like to help if your gonna do it yourself.

Im currently living in Harrisonburg but now work in Chantilly... yeah yeah I know... and yes it is 110 miles one way! ah well.

Felix... how come I didnt hear about the swap on saturday? Wish I had made plans to stay up in the city this weekend!!!

BTW You wanna come back down to h-burg afterwards and help me sand and paint my doors?

Peace Neal

Oh and WTF MUD is blocked from my computer at work!!!!!!

I'm in chantilly too. I work off of centerview (one of the offices behind longhorns)

Mac
'81 BJ42

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom