1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Customers ARE STUPID...Rant

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Clutchee, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Clutchee

Clutchee I'm fun sized! SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Story goes like this:
    I rep products sold to the Auto industry...read in guilty until proven innocent.

Today customer calls saying they have a water leak.
    Eng. thinks that one of our cured products with another cured product laying over it may not be compatable & causing the leak.
    I ask the questions....how many cars, left & right side, yada yada.

The response i get is that only has happened to a few (5) & that only happens on driver side of car.
    My response is to get him the data...but I also ask the question if its only on one side why not look into process in both plants to track down the irregularity
    from left to right.

I know we all have bad days but it always seem as though suppliers to the auto industry are guilty, then solve the customers problem, then no offer to credit the supplier with the fix.

Funny thing is that being a supplier you are always looked to as "sneaky" or trying to pull something past the customer but I can vouch for us & say we are the ones trying to help them build quality cars & still get blamed & have to do there job fixing issues.

I'm done now....guess I will go see what the irregularity is & fix it!

2. 2badfjs

2badfjs

what are you suppling? weatherstriping for doors.