customer serivce/shipping times (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i placed an order for a clutch kit during your sale last week and i have not received any shipping information or notice it has been shipped. i even sent an email friday and did not get a response.

Similar issue here. Placed an order for an OME lift kit last Thursday night, promised it would be shipped the following morning. Almost a week later, no shipping confirmation and no response to email/multiple phone calls. Pretty frustrating situation.

Similar issue here. Placed an order for an OME lift kit last Thursday night, promised it would be shipped the following morning. Almost a week later, no shipping confirmation and no response to email/multiple phone calls. Pretty frustrating situation.

i hope yours is shipping, both orders i have placed have shipped, one had arrived already.

Hi guys

We apologize for any issues. Covid has had our heads spinning with way more business than we ever imagined and it has caused some suffering on both items coming into our facility as well as stuff going out especially with our overseas vendors and customers.

This is in no way the way we like doing business and it sucks knowing our customer service is suffering. We value every one of you and take full responsibility for any delays as well as slower responses than normal. I also am tired of every time I turn around hearing the blame put on Covid so I would rather say..... we are just plain failing in areas and we are sorry!

Feel free to shoot me a text direct on your orders and I will take a look at them and get things figured out. I take what we do with great pride and value you and this community!

Thanks
Mike Denison
405-863-3393 (cell)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom