Custom tops (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone tried one of these tops yet? http://www.landcruiserspecialties.com/ What do you think of the windows? I think it is an intresting addition but I don't know if I want it on mine. On the subject of tops, does anyone have a decent one laying around they want to get rid of?

try the wanted section....

i don't necessarily like them...looks too roverish, and i'm not tall, so i don't complain about headroom :flipoff2:

if you want, you can buy the entire company...then you can have all the tops you want. :grinpimp:

IIRC there was a guy recently doing a "resto" that had one of those. however, from what i remember, he was down in south america somewhere. wish i could remember his name.

I think that those tops look stupid. A wannabe Olds Vistacruiser? Or a Greyhound bus? Or what?

I have a regular top from Landcruiser Specialities. It is very robust and looks like it'll fit on my truck just fine. If the tall top is anything like the regular top for fit and finish, you should not be disappointed. I don't expecially like it since, as was already mentioned, it looks a bit "roverish" to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom