Custom tops

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by FLFJ40, Jul 12, 2005.

1. FLFJ40

FLFJ40

Has anyone tried one of these tops yet? http://www.landcruiserspecialties.com/ What do you think of the windows? I think it is an intresting addition but I don't know if I want it on mine. On the subject of tops, does anyone have a decent one laying around they want to get rid of?

2. Poser

Poser Oh...Durka Durka Durka. s-Moderator Supporting Vendor

Media:
    Albums:
    try the wanted section....

3. nuclearlemon

nuclearlemon not an addict Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    i don't necessarily like them...looks too roverish, and i'm not tall, so i don't complain about headroom :flipoff2:

if you want, you can buy the entire company...then you can have all the tops you want. :grinpimp:

4. chuglife

chuglife

IIRC there was a guy recently doing a "resto" that had one of those. however, from what i remember, he was down in south america somewhere. wish i could remember his name.

5. honk

honk

Media:
    I think that those tops look stupid. A wannabe Olds Vistacruiser? Or a Greyhound bus? Or what?

6. Doug_S

Doug_S

I have a regular top from Landcruiser Specialities. It is very robust and looks like it'll fit on my truck just fine. If the tall top is anything like the regular top for fit and finish, you should not be disappointed. I don't expecially like it since, as was already mentioned, it looks a bit "roverish" to me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.