Custom TEQ Badges and Cupholders on sale (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I wanted to give the mud community a heads up about black Friday. I know most vendors run awesome sells for black Friday. Unfortunately my profit margins are as tight as I can allow them already. If you were planning on waiting to see if BH3D will run a holiday promo then don't. With that beind said the mud member discount is still available. This is 15% off the entire order plus free shipping can still be used. Use code "TEQ15" you can use that code on our website www.bh3dprinting.com and also on our etsy page at www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting during checkout.

Time for that annual update on black Friday again. I have been flooded once again over the last couple days with folks asking if we are running a black Friday sale. The quick answer is we are not since our profit margin is razor thin as is BUT we are still running the 15% off mud discount on our website. We are no longer running the mud discount on ebay and etsy since there seller fees (especially etsy) went through the roof this year. A 15% off discount now on etsy and we loose money. Our website coupon code is "TEQ15". Our website is
www.bh3dprinting.com

If you prefer to order through Etsy then our link is below. For all international orders you have to order through Ebay or Etsy.
www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting

Our ebay page link is below:

Awesome, thanks. Any concerns with shipping delays to be aware of?

Love the website!

Black Friday is starting up in a few hours and I wanted folks to know we are running a promo right now on our website and for the first time we will match that sale on Etsy as well. On our website www.bh3dprinting.com use coupon code "TEQ15". On our Etsy store use www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting use code "SAVE15". That will give you 15% off the entire order and still allow for free shipping on either site.

Black Friday is starting up in a few hours and I wanted folks to know we are running a promo right now on our website and for the first time we will match that sale on Etsy as well. On our website www.bh3dprinting.com use coupon code "TEQ15". On our Etsy store use www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting use code "SAVE15". That will give you 15% off the entire order and still allow for free shipping on either site.
Great sale. Do you still make the cup holder for the 100 series?

Great sale. Do you still make the cup holder for the 100 series?
We don't make any for the 100 Series. We tried to get interest when we owned a 100 but just could not get any traction. The 80 and 200 crowd were WAY more receptive to updated cup holders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom