Custom Tailgate Emblem (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm not sure if I saw it on MUD or not, but can anyone direct me to the website where they make the custom Landcruiser emblem for the tailgate. I believe the emblems are made out of aluminum.

Thanks in advance

I found it

I can't quite make out what this is made from...is it machined aluminum or more like the original bubble decal material? I've busted mine up by hitting it on the garage door stucco header.

I can't quite make out what this is made from...is it machined aluminum or more like the original bubble decal material? I've busted mine up by hitting it on the garage door stucco header.

I ordered this emblem and a few other items from this supplier. I haven't installed it yet but it is good quality. It is made out of plastic and the font themselves are a shiny chrome.

I ordered this emblem and a few other items from this supplier. I haven't installed it yet but it is good quality. It is made out of plastic and the font themselves are a shiny chrome.
Awesome, thank you. Are the letters covered by the clear bubble like the OEM one or can you feel them with your fingers? I'm concerned about crud getting in there, we have this green algae that covers everything over time in TN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom