For Sale custom subwoofer box for 3rd Gen 4runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, i know its not off road gear but i have a custom subwoofer enclosure for a 3rd gen 4Runner. I live in Orange County so you would need to be local. I had it build by a custom enclosure builder. It is ported, subs fire up and sits flush against the back seat and comes to the height of the rear seat. The front of the enclosure is larger than the sealed space to have flat flush look and fill above the wheel well. It was designed for 2 10" American Bass TNT subs. This would cost well over $250 bucks to have made in a retail store.

PM if you are interested. and sorry in advance if i offended anyone for posting something not vital to offroading. Make me an offer and i'll likely accept it.

Hello, i know its not off road gear but i have a custom subwoofer enclosure for a 3rd gen 4Runner. I live in Orange County so you would need to be local. I had it build by a custom enclosure builder. It is ported, subs fire up and sits flush against the back seat and comes to the height of the rear seat. The front of the enclosure is larger than the sealed space to have flat flush look and fill above the wheel well. It was designed for 2 10" American Bass TNT subs. This would cost well over $250 bucks to have made in a retail store.

PM if you are interested. and sorry in advance if i offended anyone for posting something not vital to offroading. Make me an offer and i'll likely accept it.
ok what the heck. still available? Pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom