Custom snorkel project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
N: 06° 47.85' | E: 079° 53.38' | Colombo, Sril
Website
mithila.gfoto.com
Material

28 inch “Memory Flex” Air Duct
3 ft, 75mm PVC pipe
Black furniture sticker to cover the PVC
Custom made sheet metal Head.

This is what it look like

What do you guys think?
IMG_5918.JPG
IMG_5919.JPG
IMG_5920.JPG

Cool set up man, do you have any pics of how you secured it comin thru the wall.

how well does that 'memory flex' air duct hold up? let us know if it sags outta position after a while... i think it looks badass though, excellent work.

You should paint the screw down clamp black and find a black tie wrap in my opinion. I do like it though. If it was on a rough rig, I would not have said anything but your rig is nice.

nice man, im having one bent out of 3in tubing at my friends muffler shop, ill post pics after i get it done.

Can you share any more pics of your roof rack set-up? ...especially from the rear. Thanks

Great setup....ditto more pics of the roof rack, but, also of the Hi-Lift setup. I am looking for a new place to put mine and I like that idea. Thanks!

do you have any pics of how you secured it comin thru the wall

Cut a hole 3.5 inches in diameter in the side panel. Insert the air duct of 3 inch diameter. Use a piece if weather strip with a U channel to fill between the duct and the side panel hole. I'll post more pics this week-end.

is that hi lift mounted on the right side?

Yes. I'll get pics in the week - end.

Can you share any more pics of your roof rack set-up? ...especially from the rear.

Sure will do next week end.

Pics of the connection to the Air Cleaner plz? Mine has the square end and I'm debating how to do my Snorkel later on.

Still Not connected to the air cleaner. Mine is not square but 2.5 inch round. So I'm thinking of using a 3inch hose with a 3 - 2.5 coupler.

how well does that 'memory flex' air duct hold up?

almost 500 KM's(about 100KM on rought roads) last week end after mounting the snorkel. Still holding up very well.

thats badass, how much did it cost?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom