Custom Roll Cage - Full Length Bikini (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
First off I'll start off by saying I have already tried @Trollhole and unfortunately they can not make me a top based on the measurements I've given them. So I'm reaching out to the community to see if anyone else has had the same issue and maybe give me a few pointers.

Looking on Bestop I have found the following full length bikini that is supposed to fit a 1992 Jeep Wrangler

See link - Jeep 1992 Wrangler Extended Safari Bikini | Bestop

It attaches to the front windshield using the same channel that is used for 64-84 FJ40's.

See Link - Windshield Channels & Soft Top Hardware | Bestop

My question is has anyone on here tried out this combo on their 40 with a custom roll cage? Do you think I can make it work?

It's cheap enough to buy but I live in Canada and the shipping is going to kill me. I'm fine with paying the shipping and duty for the one way trip to my house (I'm sure it will be as much or more then the top - privileges of living in the great white north) but I really don't want to pay for shipping to send it back if it won't work.

I've added a few pictures of what my cage looks like. If anyone has any pointer I sure would appreciate it.

back.jpg

side.jpg

top.jpg

Attachments

• Weitzel Roll Cage_75.pdf
    430.7 KB · Views: 175

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom