Custom Panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Everyone!

I discussed this website/software with Phil at the last meeting, I forgot to post it but when I got a hand written thank you letter in the mail from them yesterday I knew I had to write them a google review and send everyone a short note as well.

As some of you may be aware I've been building a teardrop trailer, and no pics yet, it's top secret till it's done. But I tried to make a electrical/switch panel out of wood, and crashed and burned! So I think I saw this on a 4Runner forum, so gave it a try, you download their software, design your panel to the specs you want and then click "order this panel" it prices it out for you with shipping. If you happen to go back and make a change on the panel the price automatically adjust, I paid $170 for my panel and the quality is there, and it's aluminum and powder coated. For the ease of use and superb finished product I'm going to go this way more often. There's no limit that I know of to how small or big of a panel you need to go with.

Front Panel Express: Front Panel Design Software and CAD Conversion Service: Home

See the attached pic, I can certainly send you my file so you don't have to recreate any of the holes/spacing if you're thinking you might go the same route.

IMG_3156.JPG

IMG_3157.JPG

Nice. Their are a few companies doing similar. Looks nice. Thanks for the lead on what appears to be another good one.

Wow super nice. Can they do bends in panels as well? I would like to have a custom panel for the radio stack in the 4Runner.

Yes I think so they had some examples of enclosures on their website

Enclosures, yes. I mean bent panels in other words 90 degree bends.

Yes I understood, enclosures have corners too :)

I'd reach out to them if I were you, I'm certainly no expert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom