Custom FJ40 Dashes! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What's the quality and fit? Been thinking that would look good in my truck. I talked to Brian thru e-mail, seem's like a good dude.

I have the cluster in the bottom right of that pic and it fits like a glove great craftsmanship I would definetly buy from Brian again.

I have the cluster in the bottom right of that pic and it fits like a glove great craftsmanship I would definetly buy from Brian again.

That's what I was waiting for. Thanks. :beer:

Well here is an idea of what i have... i love it! its was by far one of my favorite upgrades they look really nice and at nice they are nice and bright, not like the stock

can barely see it but i hope you can get the idea
IMGP2196.jpg

I was trying to get: Tach, oil pressure, and temp gauges (aftermarket) for my truck, but was not really able to find something i liked (sorry to steel), but I was wondering if anyone would be able to recommend a set of aftermarket gauges (these will be installed in addition to the stock cluster)...

I am going with westach in which Brian is going to drill the holes a little larger so that they will fit. He sounds like a good guy and will work with you if you have other needs or ideas.

Those are some nice panels! Thanks for the link, I just added it to my favorites...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom