Custom fj40 2 seat rollcage w/ Corbeaus $400 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This cage came on a cruiser that I bought for parts. It's a 1 3/4" dom skeleton with 1" seat mounts & grab handles. It has 2 Corbeau racing seats (baja ss's I think). I've never had it in my rig, looking to go to a family style cage down the road. It's never been rolled to my knowledge (based on conversations with p.o.). It has some surface rust and the seats are faded a bit. It has harness tabs and a center CB mount. I don't know if a hardtop will fit over it as the p.o. never ran one, but I can measure from the rear wheelwell mount to the tallest hoop to check clearance if needed.

I sat in it before yanking it out and it fit me very comfortably, but for a bigger guy it might be cramped (I'm 5'10" and 225). If my ass were much wider it would have been too tight. I can send pictures of my ass for reference.

Looking to get $400 for everything, I'm located in Cookeville, TN 38501 and would be willing to drive 75 miles to meet someone with cash. Additional pics are located here: http://photobucket.com/albums/v617/big_bucket/Misc/

Thanks for looking. You can pm me or e-mail big_bucket@charter.net

cage1.jpg

Last edited:
Will that set up work with the stock Gas tank under the passengers seat? Any seatbelts with it?

Please, whatever you do, don't send pics of your ass. Your word is good here.

NW-sickboy said:
interested in seperating the seats from the cage?

Not really, since the mounts on the cage are specifically for those seats. I'm not up on how universal seat mounts are.

Bucket said:
Not really, since the mounts on the cage are specifically for those seats. I'm not up on how universal seat mounts are.

IF for some crazy reason you dont find a buyer i would give you 200 for the seats...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom