CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi, whats is the cost of a rear bumper with quarter protection,receiver & with spindles?
thanks!

60 front non-winch is complete...

View attachment 957229

Got my racks "TO-BE" off the floor.. Full, 3/4 and half tube is bent and awaiting orders for custom work.

View attachment 957230

Got started on a customers full expo. Will finish this up tomorrow.

View attachment 957231
View attachment 957232
Cheers

J

Front bumper looks incredible and your input/feedback is greatly appreciated - and can't wait to get her mounted =)

Looking forward to the rear build - question: What's the main difference between the old vs new rear shell? So far, I like the way the old sits against the truck. Is that more of an optical illusion? Excited about the accessory hitch mount and can't wait to see your 'midas touch' on the build.

Shane

Front bumper looks incredible and your input/feedback is greatly appreciated - and can't wait to get her mounted =)

Looking forward to the rear build - question: What's the main difference between the old vs new rear shell? So far, I like the way the old sits against the truck. Is that more of an optical illusion? Excited about the accessory hitch mount and can't wait to see your 'midas touch' on the build.

Shane

Shane, the old shell brakes straight down, where the new has a 45 degree bend before it brakes down.

J

OLD

P1040548.JPG

NEW

P1060106.JPG

Both are available..

J

Dang Jason you do some sweet work! Have you fabbed up a set of rear qtr protectors with out a bumper? I already have a rear bumper that I traded for so it was a good deal. But I am in the works on painting the rig in the next year and want to protect those for future wheeling, also whats the cost on the sliders. Guess I should mention it's for a 60!

Also with the gutter mounts can you put a socket over the nuts to tighten or do you have to use an open end wrench? If it's the later have you thought of an indention or possibly cutting out that part of the metal so a socket could slide down over the nut? Just curious cause I helped a buddy remove a rack years ago and remember having to use an open ended wrench, kind of like a re-occuring night mare...lol.

I notice you're a beer connoisseur, pick up a case of Odell's 90 shillings out of Fort Collins, CO, very good and a cool brewery!

Dang Jason you do some sweet work! Have you fabbed up a set of rear qtr protectors with out a bumper? I already have a rear bumper that I traded for so it was a good deal. But I am in the works on painting the rig in the next year and want to protect those for future wheeling, also whats the cost on the sliders. Guess I should mention it's for a 60!

Also with the gutter mounts can you put a socket over the nuts to tighten or do you have to use an open end wrench? If it's the later have you thought of an indention or possibly cutting out that part of the metal so a socket could slide down over the nut? Just curious cause I helped a buddy remove a rack years ago and remember having to use an open ended wrench, kind of like a re-occuring night mare...lol.

I notice you're a beer connoisseur, pick up a case of Odell's 90 shillings out of Fort Collins, CO, very good and a cool brewery!

CT,

I was looking at that when I built Mike's bumper. If I can get the frame support arms stout enough, I may have an idea for a rear quarter slider/protector that is separate from the bumper.

This first round of mounts have to have an open end. No indention needed, just need to extend the bolt another 1/2" and a socket will work with the same gutter profile.

Sliders will be in the 500.00 range bare metal.

Odell has a couple of good ones. My fav is Cutthroat Porter

J

J

I need to get a new rear bumber for my 1988 pickup. I need to get in touch...

Sounds good. My bumber got bent so I need a new one. I like the stoutness and the look of yours on the 60 series, I hope adapting it to a pickup wont be too difficult.

To quote an ancient Chinese wiseman: "I'm no excited, I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it".

To quote the famous K.C.: "If you build it, they will come".

To quote the famous Sir Mix-A-Lot: "Baby's got back. . .I'm hooked and can't stop staring,,,".

Zach, your stuff is ready brother...

J

View attachment 961257 View attachment 961258

If there's ever been a teaser photo...this would be it! Can't wait to see that exact same pallet arrive at my shop. . .woot woot.

Questions related to the old vs. new:

Can you take a few 'from the side' pictures of both to compare?

You stated that your 60 has a frame lift and thus the bumpers sit a little lower than they would on a non-body lifted 60. Since I like the way the old bumper sits on the truck, would it be safe to assume that the new style would sit like the old style on a non-body lifted 60? What I mean - would the new style sit on a non-body lifted 60 like the old style sits on your body lifted 60?

Also - go a price on powder coating today: $175 - $200 per piece, including marine grade zinc primer. Does that sound about right?

Thanks so much-

Shane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom