CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@lx80aa rear bumper.

If you can post a couple more pics.

J

upload_2016-7-2_23-19-28.png

w/ some stepper slider posing.

upload_2016-7-2_23-19-58.png

These pieces all turned out great, plus it all got the wifey stamp of approval!

Thanks R! A few more pics provided.

This bumper requires no cutting or drilling to the frame or rear crossmember.... 100% bolt-on and keeps all of the OEM factory exhaust in place. Allows to keep an aftermarket hitch as well. An incorporated hitch version is available, but the need to drill and cut the rear crossmember is required.

J

upload_2016-7-3_14-29-55.png

upload_2016-7-3_14-30-13.png

upload_2016-7-3_14-30-30.png

rigging off rear.jpg
Use my bumper for rigging ALOT! Great to be able to hang one of my 150' x 3/4" rigging ropes on the topless ladder

Is this bumper for sale? I would really like to have something like this. Any info would be largely appreciated.

I don't make that one anymore.

Here is the standard T-T offering unless you go full one off custom. I will PM you starting prices on that option.

SAM_0154.JPG

SAM_0110.JPG

SAM_0155.JPG

Is this the rock rails, roof rack, and bumper we watched be fabricated before our eyes? Great work man! Very cool. I'm still amazed at the incredible artistry of that roof rack. Latest issue of Overland Journal.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I have some time and I'm feeling better so if anyone is interested in a bumper let me know.

To build list:

3- 40 front
1- 40 rear
2- 60 rear
5- 80 front (@Tennessee80, @krzyabncanuck @Stoshu let me know if interested)

Not sure on 80 rears, just depends on my back.

Jason

View attachment 1133097 Picked my bumper up today from powdercoating!

View attachment 1133096

It looked great after he sand blasted it, and I did consider using clear powder coating.

We ordered a few samples, based off what other people used. Shot with galexie grey III, then he clear coated it. It's a bit darker then the oem finish. All I had to compare it too was the rear license plate lamp cover, which I just purchased a few weeks ago.

View attachment 1133280 View attachment 1133282
This looks incredible. How did you prep prior to powder?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom