CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I say coils all around, and build as much Aluminum as you can, since you are heading that way anyways.....
Looking forward to this build...... J !!!

I say coils all around, and build as much Aluminum as you can, since you are heading that way anyways.....
Looking forward to this build...... J !!!

I'll be going with the 4" TourFlex coils (prototypes) on all corners. Anywhere I can add aluminum... it's being added.

J

NOTICE:

All Trail Tailor bumper designs have been sold to another company effective 6/1/2018. I signed all the papers this past week. I can and will accept bumper orders until 5/30/2018. The lead times are several weeks out due to other orders. I have no idea what the company's plans are for the designs, if any. Papers are signed and this is a done deal.

If you want a bumper let me know and we can discuss options and timelines.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Jason

NOTICE:

Hello there I would like to purchase a front bumper for lx450

All Trail Tailor bumper designs have been sold to another company effective 6/1/2018. I signed all the papers this past week. I can and will accept bumper orders until 5/30/2018. The lead times are several weeks out due to other orders. I have no idea what the company's plans are for the designs, if any. Papers are signed and this is a done deal.

Jason

NOTICE:

Jason

PM IN BOUND!

All,

After this week of bumper inquiries and orders I am NO LONGER accepting any further BUMPER orders. I have 2 people that I have been talking with for a bit of time and will still allow them to order (if before 5-30-18) but that's it.

Thank you all for your continued support on the bumpers for the past 5 years. Look forward to working with you all on other cruiser items I will be developing moving forward.

Thank you,

Jason

Hopefully the new owners will come to Mud and sell some bumpers!!

Oh yes I did. Super white.
20180608_181023.jpg
20180608_181033.jpg

NOTICE:

Jason

Are you able to disclose who the company is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom