CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

60 base finished up and headed out.

IMG_20170906_092407997.jpg
IMG_20170906_092415032.jpg

I've been asked countless times to make a 60, 80 and 100 series "through" cover/bolt on tire carrier wing arm. I've made a few for the 80 series in the past (full weld up kit). These will have a dual adjustable tire mount w/antenna mount and a hi-lift and telescopic light pole bolt-on option.

My Rover clients are asking for this solution as well now. So, these will be on the agenda once we get moved and time allows. The pics below are what I'll start designing off of, but in a much beefier platform.

Should be in the 400-525.00 price range assembled in bare metal before options. I will also be able to offer powder coating or colored metallizing as well. I might make these in a DIY kit form once things get going, interest will dictate this option.

upload_2017-9-8_20-34-38.jpeg

upload_2017-9-8_20-32-16.jpeg

Is this going to be the more mass produced style bar you talked about 3-4 pages ago? Looks good i like the tyre carrier

Yes it is. But still a few more options that you won't see on this one. I'm still waiting on a couple of bolt-on pieces from the cutters. I have two tire mounts, a straight mount and a angled back to match the back hatch angle.

I plan on making everything in-house in a couple of months. It will allow me to control lead times better and also get it were I can take a bumper from parts to a completely finished bumper in one day.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom