Custom Built Off-Road trailer - Long Beach, Ca (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We'll the Conqueror is here and I need to make some room. I’m selling my home modified trailer. It started its life as a custom sized Hiway cargo built by Carson Trailer. I then added the following:
1) SOA lift running 31's on a 3500lb axle with electric breaks
2) Dual rear High Lifts for leveling an emergency
3) Ezei-Awn 1800 Roof Top Tent
4) 2x4x1/8 steel reinforced frame with rear hitch receiver
5) 2" Receiver to accommodate as Lock and Roll coupler
6) Swing out Chuck box and Pantry
7) 4 Yakima Hi-rise towers with cross bars
It’s been tested going thru Mangle Pass and Gavin can attest to is cargo hauling capabilities...:).
I'm asking $4500.
Feel free to call with any questions.
Thanks for looking
Ian
323-775-2492
IMG_1195.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_1207.jpg

IMG_1210.jpg

I'm going ot pull the tnet off the trailer for a while. Will probably sell it later. So I'm dropping the price to $2400 for just the trailer.

does the sale include any of the gear inside the trailer? jacks on the sides?

I'm guessing the hard cases and plastic boxes aren't going with it, but shelving and supports are?
anything included with the chuck box?

do you have a fridge hook up or slide in the trailer already?

not tent means no yakima either, right?

does the sale include any of the gear inside the trailer? jacks on the sides?

I'm guessing the hard cases and plastic boxes aren't going with it, but shelving and supports are?
anything included with the chuck box?

do you have a fridge hook up or slide in the trailer already?

not tent means no yakima either, right?

Yes the trailer includes the High Lifts on the side and the shelving is built in. The chuck box and the storage boxes on the doors are also included but will be emptied (using most of the stuff in new trailer) the little black drawers on the lef tof the chuck box will stay with the box. The boxes and such stay behind (sorry dont have anywhere elese to put the stuff inside the boxes).

There is not a fridge hook up or power in the trailer. I like to keep my fride in the truck, i prefer to keep my food with me at all times, never know what could happen.

The Yakimas will stay on the trailer.

Call me if you have any other questions.

Thanks

Ian

I'm in the market for a large roof top tent to use on an 80 series LC. I'd have to get some feed back if it would fit on top of the 80 being 48"x70", and how much of the sun roof it would cover when mounted. Are you interested in selling it now or in a few months? If so, what are you looking to get. Would the gutter mount rails be included and/or work on an 80?

I'm in the market for a large roof top tent to use on an 80 series LC. I'd have to get some feed back if it would fit on top of the 80 being 48"x70", and how much of the sun roof it would cover when mounted. Are you interested in selling it now or in a few months? If so, what are you looking to get. Would the gutter mount rails be included and/or work on an 80?

Tent is not for sale. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom