Custom build lx470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
On today's episode of bought not built I'll be bolting cookie cutter parts onto my soccer mom van.

PSX_20200611_142338.jpg

IMG_20200609_172341.jpg

IMG_20200528_190717.jpg

There are better ways to spend 5 stacks.

Last edited:
bought not built ftw

DIY is terrible and for proles. Buying parts is middle class. Paying someone else to build your rig is reserved for the bourgeoisie.

bought not built ftw

DIY is terrible and for proles. Buying parts is middle class. Paying someone else to build your rig is reserved for the bourgeoisie.
and don't forget to name it - "this is my 1998 Toyota with 300K miles, Annihilator of Worlds, the Land Destroyer"

and don't forget to name it - "this is my 1998 Toyota with 300K miles, Annihilator of Worlds, the Land Destroyer"
THE BEAST LAND BRUISER LOL WILL 31.5s FIT

Looking great, interested to hear how you like those shocks. Where did you find them?

Transamerican auto parts, but threw our wholesale account they had to come from bilstein directly. So far im pleased for the price (170ea) coming from ahc a disappointment is an understatement, but budget played a roll here. Theyre fairly soft without to much "rebound" im still tuning the front springs to compress "better"(im fighting the ome heavy coils and vehicle rake). All in @1100.xx the ahc needed twice that to make me comfortable with its reliability, the brake booster is enough anxiety.

bought not built ftw

no doubt, I dont have to time or energy to fabricate some of this stuff, nor the tools to produce this kind of quality. Believe me if I could afford to pay someone to do this stuff I would, 53 hrs a week of fixing s***boxes takes the fun out.

looking good! Which roof rack are you running?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom