SOLD Custom 54cm road bike - Dura Ace components/Nakagawa frame (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WoodnotRust

SILVER Star
Threads
This is a beautiful custom built road bike circa 1989. Nakagawa aluminium alloy frame and Shimano Dura Ace 7400 for all components. The bike has been well maintained and there are almost no nicks or scratches on the frame or brake levers. This is a really good deal for a quality vintage road bike. $400 plus shipping.

IMG_5692.jpeg

IMG_5697.jpeg

IMG_5694.jpeg

IMG_6085.jpeg

IMG_6080.jpeg

Wish I was local.

Don't let a little distance get in the way of a great buy. I think shipping should be around $75. Think about it if you know this frame size fits.

Don't let a little distance get in the way of a great buy. I think shipping should be around $75. Think about it if you know this frame size fits.
What is the frame size?

It is a 54cm frame size (21 1/4"). It will fit someone 5' 7" to 5' 9" tall perfectly, and might fit someone a little taller (if their legs are short), or a little shorter (if their legs are long).

Let me know if you ever heading towards Vegas. I would be willing to get it. Shipping Kills the deal for me

My wife just sold the bike a couple of days ago to someone local. I'll update the advert.

R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom