Custom 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser - $34000 (CL Find) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oops..

Please delete this (duplicate). It is already posted here. :D

Very Nice! Buuuuttt I wouldn't pay that for it. You can get a 40th anv, fact lockers, lifted w/ bumpers ect for less than 15k! Just my .02 worth since you asked.

For what it's worth, the price is definitely negotiable. And I believe the big difference between the 40th anniversary LC and mine (aside from the bumpers, lift kit, etc.) is the GM V8 with <30K miles on it.

For what it's worth, the price is definitely negotiable. And I believe the big difference between the 40th anniversary LC and mine (aside from the bumpers, lift kit, etc.) is the GM V8 with <30K miles on it.

Super nice looking ride, and I am sure they have a ton of $$$ into it, but they will be lucky to get 20-25 K for it in today's market....just my humble $.02 worth.......

Only if it had a Toyota diesel!

I believe the big difference between the 40th anniversary LC and mine is the GM V8 with <30K miles on it.
....So does that increase or decrease the value of the Toyota :p

Good luck with the sale,
Salue

Super nice looking ride, and I am sure they have a ton of $$$ into it, but they will be lucky to get 20-25 K for it in today's market....just my humble $.02 worth.......

I think that might be wishful thinking.

But you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom