For Sale Currie Industries 9 inch for FJ40 , high pinion 4:11 , drum brakes Price drop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have for sale a Currie Industries 9 inch ford rear made to fit an FJ40. The axle has drum brakes, a high pinion 4:11 center (new) The axles are drilled with FJ40 wheel pattern and have 31 spline axle shafts. Emergency brake in in the drum backing plate $400, The high pinion center was $900 by itself

Last edited:
I have for sale a Currie Industries 9 inch ford rear made to fit an FJ40. The axle has drum brakes, a high pinion 4:11 center (new) The axles are drilled with FJ40 wheel pattern and have 31 spline axle shafts. Emergency brake in in the drum backing plate $900
Do you have pictures of it?
I may be interested

thanks

Here is a picture of the center section. set up by Currie Industries, never installed 4:11 ratio. I never opened the box. Also a picture of the Currie modified axle made to fit an FJ40. I have the axles, 31 spline and the backing plates , brake parts and drums and e brake cable.

DSC_0187.JPG

DSC_0189.JPG

Would you be willing to look into a shipping quote to 39202 business address?

Maybe i missed something ..... how much are you asking for the whole package?

You ever make it down the east coast any? if so id be a buyer however not super interested in shipping unless it was economical

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom