Current shop to replace/rebuild diffs in Bay Area. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Update:

Well, I didn’t get the Eaton lockers. I bought ARBs and Nitro 4.88 master rebuild kit. Picked up a birf kit and new bearings all the way around.

Mangeit at MS Autogear took care of it. Really peaceful guy and great price! All in all it was $1600.00 for all the labor, to install the gears, lockers, oil change, the rear wheel bearings and seals and gear oil. I couldn’t complain.

I just need to I fall an ARB compressor from my 60. He even ran the air lines to the firewall to save me some work.

I should’ve done this a while ago. The Zombie Killer will be much happier while towing up and down Cali.

Thanks to everyone that was quick to put out some good shops in the area, especially to @nukegoat!

On a side note, I seen Micheal in his Overland Bound rig on the 580 going East when leaving San Jose.

Update:

Well, I didn’t get the Eaton lockers. I bought ARBs and Nitro 4.88 master rebuild kit. Picked up a birf kit and new bearings all the way around.

Mangeit at MS Autogear took care of it. Really peaceful guy and great price! All in all it was $1600.00 for all the labor, to install the gears, lockers, oil change, the rear wheel bearings and seals and gear oil. I couldn’t complain.

I just need to I fall an ARB compressor from my 60. He even ran the air lines to the firewall to save me some work.

I should’ve done this a while ago. The Zombie Killer will be much happier while towing up and down Cali.

Thanks to everyone that was quick to put out some good shops in the area, especially to @nukegoat!

On a side note, I seen Micheal in his Overland Bound rig on the 580 going East when leaving San Jose.
Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom