Current Diesel Prices in BC & Yukon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

I know there is a diesel price thread already but I was wondering if anyone could chime in on what the current diesel prices are in British Columbia and Yukon Territory. I've found some websites showing the price in BC but I can't find anything for the Yukon. I'm making the trip from Oregon to Alaska in a month and I'm trying to budget how much fuel is going to cost me. TIA.

:beer: Chad

1.55 in some spots?! clearly I got nothing to complain about.

I could only assume we will see that in the summer time.

130.9 when i filled up the other day in prince rupert.
Think that is bad wait until this summer rolls around.
I think I might be doing a veggy mix at times.

Thanks guys. Looks like Whitehorse is the best place to fill up in the Yukon. Bummer that it is $5.24/gallon but that is better than Beaver Creek, which is at $5.73/gallon. I think if I fill up in Whitehorse I should be able to make it to Tok. I currently have 3 jerry cans but I might be buying 4 more.

:beer: Chad

I've always wondered on why canadians pay so much more for gas/diesel than americans when currently our dollar rates are pretty much the same and its not like we dont have huge refineries here. But the worst is hearing the complaints from the south about prices when we always pay more:mad:

I've always wondered on why canadians pay so much more for gas/diesel than americans when currently our dollar rates are pretty much the same and its not like we dont have huge refineries here. But the worst is hearing the complaints from the south about prices when we always pay more:mad:

In a word... TAX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom