Curisers and Coffee this weekend 5/14

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
9:30ish at the Central Marketish on 38ish street. See y'all there. Keep your fingers crossed on seeing my 80.

Is anyone going to make it Saturday that lives out toward Cedar Park / Leander area?

Luis has an alternator to replace mine, but I have to leave town this weekend.

I was hoping someone could grab that for me so I could pick it up from you closer to Lago Vista?

I know it's insane to mudship in the same area code, work and a 4 year old have been kicking my cruiser time in the tail... appreciate any help.

Luis - thank you for taking this to the meeting. If it doesn't work out this weekend, I will be south late next week.

Avery Ranch would be great, thank you!

Mike,

I will send you the alt with jmdaniel...

Luis

Last edited:
Out this month. Going camping.

Jeff (Warpdriv),

I have three graduations to attend this saturday, so in case I cannot make the Cruisers/Coffee, can I drop off the alternator for Mike with you? and you give to jmdaniel?

Thanks,
Luis

I won't be there, I have to be in Tyler....

Jeff (Warpdriv),

I have three graduations to attend this saturday, so in case I cannot make the Cruisers/Coffee, can I drop off the alternator for Mike with you? and you give to jmdaniel?

Thanks,
Luis

Yea, no problem.

9:30ish at the Central Marketish on 38ish street. See y'all there. Keep your fingers crossed on seeing my 80.

Out of town. Hopefully in for next month.

I'm in and will try to attract a new cruiser or two. Met a guy named Jon Belcher last saturday that has a '79 tan FJ40 that lives in the hood but says he rarely drives it. Also have a couple wagons in the office.

I'll go if i do not head out of town- which is being decided this afternoon.

You have to see the new addition to my car. I left the windows open and some wasps decided to make a new home in there.

I'll go if i do not head out of town- which is being decided this afternoon.

whipped-600x480.jpg

:p

LOL!!! Yea, I was driving my 40 around the hood and a yellow jacket landed on the roll bar by me and was staring me down. I found the nest and all is well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom