cups and balls (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
k where do i find the little balls that the cups on a linkage attach too???? im missing the one of the carb........the one attached to the throttle lever i think is what is called................wurd

The title sounds kinda fruity if you get my drift...

If you got a pic I'm sure we could help you better. :)

i know it sounds fruity but it helps to get people to read your thread, ill get a pic this aft

Go to the site that Magoo gave you and put "throttle linkage" into their search window. There are dozens of small parts and they vary from year to year.

The Toyota 'balls' that I've seen aren't available by themselves - you get to buy the linkage piece that has them incorporated. The sockets can be bought individually but be very careful to order EXACTLY what you need because Marvin will send you EXACTLY what you order.

bretty said:
i know it sounds fruity but it helps to get people to read your thread, ill get a pic this aft

Are you saying that you think that Mud members are gay??

Not sure what year you're asking about. On mine (77) the ball is part of the carb linkage and it doesn't look like it comes off. You'd probably need the whole piece. I doubt it would be available as a separate part.

Only Woody is gay on this site..

If you figure out which of the cups and balls you need I have a FJ 60 that I am doing a motor swap on. It should have the same parts (or at least similar...)

um , are you guys forgeting that this may just be the original homophobia site.
No rainbows here .

Just kidding fags.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom