Cummins R2.8 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I saved up the money and I am going to pull the trigger on this. I saw where Proffitt said the A440 in my FJ62 would work with the R2.8 because it already shifts @ low end RPMs. I am looking at the Stage 1 Nomad valve body for the transmission and Billet Heavy Duty TQ. Anyone got leads on someone who put one in an FJ62 so I pick their brain and use their 20/20 hindsight to look at this project?

I used a 6-speed auto in my FJ62, and it works flawlessly after a little tinkering with the tune.
I saw that you talked about making kits on these. I looked on your website and didn't see them. Any chance of getting them?

We do have kits available to ship, just not posted on the website. 1900 buys all the fabrication parts, and we also have a custom air box for 450.

Is that the same price for your custom airbox for an HDJ81? I've never seen a price for that posted before.

We do have kits available to ship, just not posted on the website. 1900 buys all the fabrication parts, and we also have a custom air box for 450.
What is included in the kit? Does it fit H55f fine spline diesel versions?

The kit doesn't include the trans adapter, but you can contact Marks4wd for a V8 bellhousing kit and tell them you have the fine spline transmission. It won't work with the 3B or 13BT versions though, they will have a longer input shaft

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom