For Sale Cullman, AL: FJ40 Transmission Cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Came out of a 76 FJ40. a bit crusty on one side, make a reasonable offer and it's yours. Happy to ship on your dime.
IMG_2484.JPG
IMG_2485.JPG
IMG_2486.JPG

Hello DIanthem,
Doubt this is still available but following up some thread searching for scrap covers/ parts.
Would you be willing to ship out to CA, 94551? Would want to be all in @ < $50. Thanks.

Actually, it's still in my garage so yes I still have it. I'm fairly confident the shipping alone to CA would be more than $50 because of the "dimensional weight" so I don't think this would work for you.

Actually, it's still in my garage so yes I still have it. I'm fairly confident the shipping alone to CA would be more than $50 because of the "dimensional weight" so I don't think this would work for you.
Understood, thanks for updating. Really only looking for good flange portions. If you were willing to do some cutting, might be able to get the size and weight down. Maybe somebody else could you that center shifter mounting area to repair PO hacks. No pressure if it doesn't make sense for you. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom