SOLD Cullman, AL - 1FZFE Engine and A442 Transmission - 184k CarFax and Maint. Receipts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Tell me about this great engine: I bought this engine and tranny from a guy who bought the whole truck for the axles (lockers). Truck ran and drove but had some body rust. Guy lived at the beach in FL. Truck had 184k miles, 2 owners, lots and lots of maintenance receipts. I have the CarFax as well as receipts from maintenance. Truck was a 1994.

Why am I selling? I bought a 1994 80 with a blown head gasket and unknown bottom end. I bought this motor and tranny as a safety net in case I needed them. Well, I only needed the head gasket and other random things so I didn't need this motor or tranny. It's been in my storage unit, not in the back yard under a tree. Engine was pulled about 6 months ago.

Wow, I think I need this! Any negatives? The "Land Cruiser Enthusiast" who pulled the engine, cut the wires at the firewall. Yes, unplugging the ECU and pushing the wires through were clearly too difficult. So you'll need to use your harness or splice it into your ECU at a minimum. In addition, I had to pull one of the knock sensors to put on mine. It's also going to be missing a power steering pump as I"m about to pull it to put on mine. :)

How much? I think it's a perfect Christmas gift for my wife! Asking $1000 for the engine and tranny. I'd really prefer to sell them together.

Can I put this in the back of my Prius? No. However, you're welcome to come to beautiful Cullman, AL and pick it up. I'll point out the best local bars and BBQ. If you're not a road trip kind of guy, I'm happy to strap it on a pallet and take it to Fastenal, shipping on your nickel. I can take my engine hoist to the storage unit and easily load it.

Let me know if you have any questions or send me your email and I'll email you the CarFax and receipts. My cell is Two56-7Three5 - 374Five. Feel free to call / text anytime.

IMG_5854.JPG

IMG_5853.JPG

Attachments

• Franklin TN Engine CarFax.pdf
    593.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Frankling TN Engine Receipts.pdf
    129.9 KB · Views: 68
Yes but I have a guy coming tomorrow to get it. If it falls through I’ll let you know.

Interested if this fell thru, cash in hand and can pick up this upcoming weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom