CTIS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ809496TLC

80 series addict
Threads
Anything available for the 80s yet? ??? Thanks..

Last time I met with the CTIS people was over a year ago, and at that time they were in development stages for Cruiser stuff....the install would not be cheap however....they had designs on display and we discussed the install on a birfield-type axle....ouch...pricey stuff.

Still waiting for some infos. :D

That would be amazing. Then the truck would also be fully independents supension. I'd love to see it done. I saw a rock crawler buggy built using a hummer suspension. It was sick. A fully independent 80 with CTIS would be awesome. It's just time and money! Someone do it.

Erratic said:
That would be amazing. Then the truck would also be fully independents supension. I'd love to see it done. I saw a rock crawler buggy built using a hummer suspension. It was sick. A fully independent 80 with CTIS would be awesome. It's just time and money! Someone do it.

Drexx has already done something similar. He had Hummer portals grafted to solid axles (D60 ? ) with CTIS on one of his 80s. Pics have been posted here in the 80 section and you can see the build-up on Drexx's web pages.

-B-

Thanks for all the replies. I wouldn't mine having a CTIS for birfield-type axle like woody mentioned if the price is right. Portal's cool too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom