For Sale CT12B (KZJ78 1KZTE) turbo charger assembly (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GTSSportCoupe

2LTE abuser
Threads
This is a completely OEM turbo off of a KZJ78. It works, but has radial play that is beyond the FSM tolerances. In other words, it needs to be rebuilt. I'm including an Ebay rebuild kit in case you want to try this yourself. The turbo spins freely, and does not appear to have puked oil out the turbine seal yet. Axial play is fine. It's in generally great shape.

$150USD or $200CAD for the turbo and rebuild kit (or best offer!). I'll ship it anywhere, but buyer pays shipping. Shipping will be from Victoria BC Canada.

I was planning on rebuilding this turbo and putting it on my 2LTE, but I came to the realization it was a little on the big side and would not gain me the quick spool that I'm looking for.

This unit is perfect as a temporary spare or rebuild core for someone who owns a 1KZTE engine.

SAM_0066.JPG
SAM_0067.JPG
SAM_0068.JPG
SAM_0070.JPG
SAM_0071.JPG

Last edited:
I can also have this rebuilt/balanced along with a balancing report if anyone wants. Price will go up substantially though....

Still for sale; have not had time to rebuild.

Heyo. Gonna dig this one up just to see if you sold it at this point.

I have a 1KZ-TE swapped Tacoma, and the CT12B looks like it might be in need of a rebuild soon.

I'd take the turbo and the rebuild kit off your hands, but I'd also be interested in the price for it to be rebuilt and rebalanced first as well, since that would definitely simplify my work and minimize the downtime of the truck.

If you already sold it then no worries. I'm just in a boat with very few other folks (diesel-swapped Tacoma) and don't know much with respect to the CT12B myself anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom