DELETED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We also have the full Tembo Tusk line and they have a great slide and cutting board set up.
slide with cutting board.jpg

Sent Paypal..Looks like a killer deal:clap:

Cheers!

I read through the Tacoma world forums. Are there any in-depth reviews yet?

I read through the Tacoma world forums. Are there any in-depth reviews yet?
How in depth? This is the same fridge as the Smittybuilt 2789 there are some reviews posted about it. Otherwise we have over 100 of them out there since June when we started selling them. Everyone has been satisfied with the performance. This model is priced right for someone to get away from ice at a price point that is the same as some high end coolers. I will do an update video soon as more camping trips are still going on.

How much with the slide and cover included? Any other way to plug it in or wire to battery@MSR3898

We really wanted to offer a inexpensive slide to accompany our CSI Fridge. I could not justify spending the same or more money on a slide than the fridge itself. So when Tuff stuff started importing the same model fridge I was happy to see they also offered a slide with tie down kit, so we teamed up with them to be able to sell their slides with our Fridge. The Slide is $193 with free shipping, so if you would like to add the slide to your CSI fridge/cover combo your TOTAL PRICE would be $652.95.
FRIDGE-SLIDE.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom