CSC September meeting 09/20/2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saddletramp

GOLD Star
Threads
Our leader, LandCruiserPhil, will be traveling next Friday and has asked that I lead this months meeting.

We will be back at our usual meeting locale next to Sonic Drive-in on Broadway Rd in Tempe.

Meet will commence at 7:30, and should conclude within 30 minutes or less, leaving plenty of time to socialize.

- Meeting agenda
- Introduction of first time guest
- Introduction of new members
- Run of the month – Recent details and previous reports
- Treasurer report
- Up coming ROTM Details
- New business

If you are a new member and want to pay for you club shirt and sticker in cash this is the place and time.

See you next Friday

Last edited:
Hate to miss another meeting, but I'll be out of town again.

Lookin' forward to an outside meeting!

Looking forward to it

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

I should be there

I'll be there with my freshly installed Delta rear bumper, can't wait to see everyone, it's been too long!

I can't make it to the meeting but hope to see some of you Saturday morning for the ROTM.

September ROTM

I think I'll be able to make this one...

Sorry for the confusion. The reason for that is both of you selected "Pick up at Tempe during monthly meeting" for your new member gears.

No worries at all :) doesn’t look like @ncavi10 can make it tonight, but i’ll pick his up if you guys are ok with that. He is my brother and he lives with me

I am bringing all of our club t-shirts in case someone wants to buy a long sleeve or different color. Fall is in the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom