CSC Random picture thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

murf

Lifer
Threads
Ive noticed many of the CSC'rs have alot of great pictures. Some are very talented shutterbugs. Some of us just happen to stumble across cool, random things and capture it on film.

Why not post up some of your favorite random photos so everyone can share in it.

:popcorn:

I like this shot of some ruins we found

ruins.jpg

My favorite pic was shot returning from a rocket launch. The launch site is way out on the west side, cruising the back roads on the way home and there was a hawk standing in the road, bailed out of the rig and started blasting pix. The camera was setup for high speed rocket stuff, so didn't expect much, when reviewed this was one of them. Framed copies hang in a few friends homes.:cool:

hawk_sm.jpg

My backyard. I always get good sunset pics around here.

DSC03128.jpg

I'm actually looking at AZ pics from our recent trips right now. I've procured a gadget that allows me to use my 37" LCD TV as a digital picture frame. It has a very similar color gamut than my laptop. Kinda neat to look at photos in large format - no way I would print them all in that size.

The pic is sunrise over Four Peaks as seen from my back porch.

DSC_5464.jpg

... a few pics from Baton Rouge...

DSC_5743.jpg

DSC_5768.jpg

DSC_6022.jpg

heres a few ive taken with long exposure. Avondale City Hall and the intersection of Van Buren/Avondale Blvd.

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0243.jpg

DSC_0258.jpg

Not the best picture, but one that is relevant this weekend. It is the end of last years Cardinals NFC championship game with the Eagles. The "Spaceship" was rockin'! Ill be at this Sundays playoff game against the Packers as well - GO NFC CHAMPION CARDINALS!

DSC02142.jpg

Wow! great idea for a thread, and cool pics.

One of my favorite pics of a storm moving into Oracle..

100_0226.jpg

Wickenburg near Box Canyon of the Hayasumpa last week.

DSC_6749.jpg

Hey Shannon, cool stuff, pic #2 basically cries out for multiple exposures and combination via HDR software like Photomatix...

Michael, I dont have a clue what your talking about, fill me in w/ a PM would ya.

Pigeon hits our patio window, falls to the ground.
Very loud noise.
A hawk (we call him Harry) swoops down to the patio, picks up pigeon, flys to the other side of the pool and devours Mr pigeon in front of our very eyes.
This was the best picture we could get on short notice
harry.jpg

Awesome! We have a pretty cool hawk that hangs out in our neighborhood. I see him take out doves all the time. I wonder if he has his migratory bird stamp on his hunting license. :hmm:

OK I'll play...

This was taken from the back patio of our old house. It was about 10:00 PM, totally dark. Notice the stars are small streaks. I love taking time-lapse but I need a better tripod.

September14th190.jpg

Last edited:
4 Peaks...

IMG_0006.jpg

Montana Mtn Snow.

Bug.jpg

Grand Canyon from a hiking trip 2 weeks ago. C-c-c-ccold...

_MG_3943-low-res.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom