CSC monthly meeting – July (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
CSC monthly meeting are held the 3rd Friday of every month next to Sonic on Broadway and Rural in Tempe

Members in attendance -

Vehicles in attendance -
5 – FZJ80’s
3 – FJ60’s
2 – FJ40’s
1 - 4Runner

New member sign ups -
Walt Philips sporting a fully trick out 96 FZJ80 we look
forward to seeing this 80 on the trail. Welcome Walt

Guest in attendance -
Mike aka Mike AZ
Tim and family aka azaussie
John aka Offroader5

Old business -
July – no scheduled runs, post up on any wildcat run
August – Colorado around the 2nd week 4 days? Running
some passes around the Ouray area. If you are
interest PM LandCruiserPhil for more details.
September – Trail clean up and camp out at Fossil Creek
Bridge on FR 708 Between Strawberry and Camp Verde.

New business –
T-shirts are finally ordered if you would like additional shirts or
stickers. Contact LandCruiserPhil to reserve your additional shirts and stickers today we have a limited supply.

Mike aka lx450landcruiser will be hosting a knuckle rebuilding
party in cool Prescott. All available spots are filled but help and
support is needed. If you would like to help and see the
process first hand contact lx450landcruiser.

Last edited:
Hey Phil,

Just wanted to say that it was great to meet some of the CSC guys, I look forward to joining the crew, heading out to sonic and hopefully the trail with you guys. On the way home I was asked/told 2 things about the evening by my kids.

Cailey (3y old) " Daddy, Mr Johnathen said that he no longer has the smallest truck" ..."you know why Daddy?" ..."Because you have the smallest truck of the whole group now"..." D'OH.

Connor (5y old) "Daddy, does Mr. Brandon have the longest goatee in the world?"
Me "He just might, son, he just might".

Thanks all.

Was Mike (lx450landcruiser) in attendance, I don't think I got to meet him. Bad form on my part since I plan to use his place as a garage in a couple of weeks. Sorry Mike if I missed you.

Hey Medtro, thanks for the parts.

azaussie said:
Hey Phil,

Just wanted to say that it was great to meet some of the CSC guys, I look forward to joining the crew, heading out to sonic and hopefully the trail with you guys. On the way home I was asked/told 2 things about the evening by my kids.

Cailey (3y old) " Daddy, Mr Johnathen said that he no longer has the smallest truck" ..."you know why Daddy?" ..."Because you have the smallest truck of the whole group now"..." D'OH.

Connor (5y old) "Daddy, does Mr. Brandon have the longest goatee in the world?"
Me "He just might, son, he just might".

Thanks all.

Was Mike (lx450landcruiser) in attendance, I don't think I got to meet him. Bad form on my part since I plan to use his place as a garage in a couple of weeks. Sorry Mike if I missed you.

Hey Medtro, thanks for the parts.

Glad to have you and the family out.

Tim you dont need to have the smallest truck its an EZ fix :D
https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=49968

azaussie I was there bad form on my part as well. I must have been getting my chair when they introduced you.... if they did? I came a little later and hade the lx with all the stickers on the end you prob saw me im the youngest dude there.

Phil we still have room for other people looking to do their birfs if they want. we dont have a covered area but right infront of the garage and to the side there should be a new concrete pad poured by then. Theres space as long as they arnt expecting a full covered shop. im limited on tools but have flat surfaces..

lx450landcruiser said:
azaussie I was there bad form on my part as well. I must have been getting my chair when they introduced you.... if they did? I came a little later and hade the lx with all the stickers on the end you prob saw me im the youngest dude there.

Phil we still have room for other people looking to do their birfs if they want. we dont have a covered area but right infront of the garage and to the side there should be a new concrete pad poured by then. Theres space as long as they arnt expecting a full covered shop. im limited on tools but have flat surfaces..

Mike are you missing the rear bumper? Are you doing the repack on the LX or the FJ40? See you in a couple of weeks.

First I wanted to thank everyone for coming out again. No Tim, unfortunately, mine is not the longest Goatee in the world but it's respectable in the world of long goatees. Damnit if all the good chit don't go down as soon as I leave.

Phil,
Good show puting the list and "Minutes" together.

All,
Since Johnathon did such a wonderful job of taking killer notes for Phil to make this post possible, we need someone who is regularly in attendance to volunteer for this duty. It's a simple form that Phil made up and all we need is someone to scratch down some notes during our "official" meeting as to the types of stuff we discuss. We plan to add this "meeting minutes" format to the web site in the near future to help show people who happen accross our site that we actually are making progress. Jackson? Anyone?

I know you are looking for a solid volunteer but could this be voted on/decided before every meeting?

Quote:

Since Johnathon did such a wonderful job of taking killer notes for Phil to make this post possible, we need someone who is regularly in attendance to volunteer for this duty. It's a simple form that Phil made up and all we need is someone to scratch down some notes during our "official" meeting as to the types of stuff we discuss. We plan to add this "meeting minutes" format to the web site in the near future to help show people who happen accross our site that we actually are making progress. Jackson? Anyone?

i am going to be a full time Phx resident again here pretty soon and will be showing my mug at the cruise-ins again like i used to. cant wait.

i am going to be a full time Phx resident again here pretty soon and will be showing my mug at the cruise-ins again like i used to. cant wait.

Good deal Clay!

RHINO said:

I'm sorry, what sad set of events has led you to that awful conclusion. :D
Although... I do know a couple of good people in the Valley of the Scorching Heat.

OK who's coming South for the Tucson cruiser meet? Come on B, Phil, Kevin, HJ. What up fellers!? If I can cruise up there to meet up you guys can come down here. i may come up again next month if possible. Check out the Tucson Cruisers thread, it would be good to see a couple of you come down. :cheers:

MaddBaggins said:
I'm sorry, what sad set of events has led you to that awful conclusion. :D
Although... I do know a couple of good people in the Valley of the Scorching Heat.:cheers:

real estate, plain and simple. kinda long explanation but it came down to investment maturity vs. time to retirement not being on target. so i'll stick it out in Phx for a few more years. (valley of the sunstroke)

oh and im down for a tucson run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom